The Erie County Convention Center Authority operates four unique venues right in the heart of the city. The Erie Insurance Arena is a premier multipurpose sports and entertainment complex, the Warner Theatre is a timeless and historic regional landmark, the Bayfront Convention Center is a brand-new, state-of-the-art facility located on the shores of Lake Erie's Presque Isle Bay, and Jerry Uht Ballpark is a 6,000-seat stadium with luxury suites and multi-tiered picnic areas. Our facilities have a tri-state regional appeal and attract patrons from Erie, Crawford, Warren and Venango counties in Pennsylvania as well as Ashtabula County in Ohio and Chautauqua County in New York.
Why advertise with us?
Advertising with the Erie County Convention Center Authority provides an unprecedented marketing opportunity. Private and corporate participation creates tangible marketplace exposure and strong brand awareness. High attendance, regional appeal, demographic diversity and a rich events calendar offer the perfect marketing mix. Our facilities host a wide variety of events annually which include:
- Erie Otters OHL Hockey
- Erie BayHawks NBA D-League Basketball
- Erie Explosion SIFL Football
- Erie Broadway Series
- National touring artists such as Elton John, Jerry Seinfeld, Cher and Alan Jackson
- Family shows such as Disney on Ice, Harlem Globetrotters, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, Monster Trucks, Sesame Street Live
- College and high school sports
- General Electric Shareholders Meeting
- Republican National Committee
- Home and garden, auto, RV and powersport shows
The Erie County Convention Center Authority offers numerous advertising and sponsorship opportunities. For more advertising information, contact:
The Erie Insurance Arena or Warner Theatre, 814-480-6010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Bayfront Convention Center, 814-480-6121 or email@example.com.
Jerry Uht Ballpark, 814-456-1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising is no longer just an investment in your business, it's an investment in our community!